Upon completion of the Bundled Payments curriculum, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of terms and concepts related to bundled payment financing models.
- Understand the impact of bundled payments on their clinical and business processes.
- Assess organizational readiness for participation in bundled payment financing models.
- Develop a change plan to address key opportunities and barriers within their organization with regard to bundled payment arrangements.
This course has been funded by SAMHSA and is administered by the National Council, in collaboration with NIATx and AHP.
Upon completion of the Value-Based Purchasing curriculum, participants will be able to:
- Define the core elements of value and the expected outcomes, advantages, and challenges of value-based payment models.
- Explain types of value-based payments and bencmarks of practice readiness in value-based payment models.
- Identify key drivers of change that improve practice performance, quality, and success in value-based payment models.